It's time for CRAZY G-20 coverage on TV and since most of us will be staying away from the madness and staying home....
WHY NOT DRINK?!
***ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY - DRINKING IS NOT COOL, NEITHER ARE DRINKING GAMES***
Here are the rules to our very own G-20 DRINKING GAME:
TAKE 1 DRINK IF:
* The phrase "peaceful protest" is used
* A KDKA reporter is shown in one of their new, fancy blue ponchos
* The phrase "rolling closures" is used
* The Greenpeace "West End Bridge" banner is shown
* The number of police officers in a given location is reporter
* Jon Delano from KDKA sends a tweet from INSIDE the convention center
* Pictures are shown of a boarded up business in an area OTHER than Downtown
* The dimensions of any type of fence and/or wall around Downtown are given
* The number of computers/phones/internet connections in the Convention Center is given
* Coast Guard river patrol boats are shown
TAKE 2 DRINKS IF:
* The "Seeds of Peace" protesters are mentioned
* The Pittsburgh media interviews a reporter from another country about how they like the city
* Michelle Obama's name is mentioned
* Ravenstahl and Onorato are mentioned/interviewed within 1 minute of each other
* Protesters are being taken away in handcuffs
* A protester with a long beard and/or "dreads" is interviewed
TAKE 3 DRINKS IF:
* A protestor is taken away by cops kicking/screaming like a front row Michael Jackson fan
* Tear gas is used on protesters
* Protesters throw feces
TAKE 4 DRINKS IF:
* John Shumway/Jon Greiner/Rick Earle is hit with protester feces
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
May I present to you....
The 96.1 KISS Morning Freak Show G-20 Drinking Game!