Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Dip

When I posted on Facebook that I was making this for the SuperBowl party at D's I had a few people ask me for the recipe.

So here you go. It's the easiest thing to make ever :)

4 chicken breasts or equivilant (cooked and shredded)
2 12oz packages of Philly Cream Cheese
1 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
1 24oz. Bottle Ranch (Hidden Valley works well)
Cheese (to sprinkle on top, Mexican Blend, Cheddar or whatever you like best)

Mix Ranch, Cream Cheese and Franks together (use a blender or hand mixer till its really smooth)
Add chicken.
Place mixture into lightly greased baking dish (I like my pyrex 9x13)
sprinkle cheese on top.

Place in 350ooven for 20-30 min or until cheese is hot and bubbly on top and dip is at your desired temperature.

You can also put it in the crockpot, which is what we did for the party.

I will use the canned chicken from Sam's Club if I dont have the time to actually bake and shred chicken breasts, I'll use 2 cans for one batch. These are not the regular tuna fish sized cans tho, they are a little bigger.

1 comment:

Mandy (ZenMonkeyMind) said...

Seriously, this is one of my all time favorite snacks! Hell, I've had this for DINNER. Haha. YUM!!!