Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bye Bye Jeff!



The Steelers cut PK Jeff Reed today...and I can't say I was suprised.
A little saddened maybe, but not suprised.

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff...what happened? I mean seriously. What. Happened?
I used to love you, even though you were a little skeevy, you were awesome man, always on. Totally clutch when you were needed. Always. On.
I used to routienely say "Jeff Reed wins football games" and it was true.
Then...well then we got a little of this...


And some of this...


And more of this...


What is this? I don't even...


and of course the ones where you texted girls your penis. Seriously? You win 2 Super Bowls and play for one of the oldest and most respected franchises in the league and you shop your junk around like it's a LOLCat or something.

And don't forget the Great Paper Towel Dispenser Event of 2009 and the HEY! MATT SPAETH CAN PEE ANYWHERE HE WANTS TOO OFFICER!! Throwdown of 2009...was 2009 a bad year for you?
You don't look well Jeff, you have been way off the mark lately, looking tired, haggard and puffy. It might be wise for you to use this newfound free time you have to sit back and take stock. Something you are doing is obviously not helping you.
I wish you luck man, I hope 2010 finds you still playing the game you love.

No comments: