Friday, May 11, 2012

Flogging Molly @ Stage AE. May 10, 2012

(Half-assed) Set List

Half assed because I cannot find a set list online, and I sure as hell wasn't going to interrupt my concert viewing to write/type it out during, so it's out of order, and I probably missed something (or added something...I don't have a photographic memory...)

Drunken Lullabies
Rebels of the Sacred Heart
The Son Never Shines (On Closed Doors)
The Powers Out
Oliver Boys (All Of Our Boys)
What's Left of the Flag
If I Ever leave This World Alive
Black Friday Rule
Devil's Dance Floor
Swagger
Float
Seven Deadly Sins
Requiem for a Dying Song
The Worst Day Since Yesterday
Whistles the Wind
Life in Tenement Square
The Likes of You Again
The Times They Are A Changin' (Bob Dylan Cover)

The 2nd opening act was awesome.
The Devil Makes Three. Sort of AltCountry,hillbilly,rockabilly,ragtimey goodness.
Check them out www.thedevilmakesthree.com


No comments: