Monday, June 4, 2012

The Gift That Keeps On Giving?

Sunday was my birthday...

I spent it in bed dying from a stomach virus my niece gave to me the Friday before.
I thought I might get sick when I went over there Friday morning and she told me she was throwing up all night as she crawled into my lap with dried puke still in her hair. She stayed cuddled up with me till it was her turn in the shower (Adults needed to get ready for work) I thought when I made it to noon Saturday without any symptoms I had gotten away from it...I was way wrong.
 I made it almost the whole way through the girls dance recital, left early (missed Elise's 2nd dance and both girls in the finale) and...well let's just say I eventually made it home.
 It struck me down Saturday afternoon and it wasn't until today that I felt human again.

Grammy got it yesterday and Miss Kelley got hit today.
Maybe the Momster will get sick too...one can hope.

Thanks kiddo.

I need a birthday do-over.

No comments: