Monday, April 1, 2013

Green Day: March 31, 2013. Consol Energy Center, Pittsburgh PA

FANTASTIC SHOW! I'm so glad I jumped for the tickets. I was in love with GreenDay in highschool but never got to see them live. This was a show I have been waiting for for a long time!  A clean and sober Billie Joe Armstrong gave such a high powered show. I'm glad that we got to see him in a better place than he would have been before.

setlist:

99 Revolutions 
Know Your Enemy 
Stay the Night 
Stop When the Red Lights Flash 
Letterbomb 
Oh Love 
Holiday 
Boulevard of Broken Dreams 
Burnout 
Only of You 
Christie Road 
Disappearing Boy 
Sweet Home Alabama / Sweet Child o' Mine / Highway to Hell 
Brain Stew 
St. Jimmy 
When I Come Around 
Longview 
Basket Case 
She 
King for a Day 
Shout / Stand by Me / (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction / Hey Jude 
X-Kid 
Minority 

Encore:

American Idiot 
Jesus of Suburbia 
Brutal Love 

Billie Joe Solo Acoustic Encore:

Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) 


No comments: