Sunday, September 16, 2012

Rolling...

I saw an interesting thread tonight on the /x] board at 4chan. 
Someone posted this picture:

The rules are simple enough, you post once to "roll" and the last 2 digits of your post number is what you write about.

My first roll I got 68: Aphenphosmphobia (Fear of being touched)

not sure where he came from
chasing me
musn't let him touch me again
my skin, it burns 
it cracks 
peels
blisters
i cant stand the touch, cant stand the feel of 
fingers
hands
dirty
disease
germs so so many germs
why is he chasing me, what did i do?
i keep to myself goddammit,stay away from all of the
dirt
infection
germs
germs
germs
so many germs
running, running so fast, trying to get away before he grabs me
i can feel the hands behind me, reaching, straining
wanting to touch
touch me
please dont touch me.


my second roll I got 78: Mirror


They think i cant see them
But i can
They're there, just beyond my eyes
Hiding in the shadows and the corners
They don't realize i figured it out, that they can only be seen in mirrors.
But I'll fix it,
I have all of the pieces laid out in front of me.
Everything is filed down to fit, there shouldn't be too much pain.
Soon.
Soon they won't be able to see me, my eyes will be their reflections.



I won't be quitting my dayjob anytime soon, but this was fun. 

No comments: