Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Walls Come Tumblin' Down.






I worked at the Radisson, and while I had a lot of good times there, and met some wonderful people (actually technically that's where I met Blake...or at least where the computer I met him on resided)I am glad to see the destruction of the South Tower beginning.
Ever since Mr. Ed Lewis passed away the hotel had become a joke, no longer worthy of the 4 star rating it still somehow managed to get every year.
Trust me, I know.
And yes Im also a bit biased, since when I was "The Reservations Office" I was fired for following the in structions of a sales manager that almost caused a million dollar expo to be pulled from the hotel. Yay for taking the fall!

Im hoping for something better for that spot in Monroeville.

You could fit a Sonic over where the old PNC is.

Just sayin'.

No comments: