Sunday, December 7, 2008

Are you ready for some football?

Tonight I went to my first Regular Season Steelers Game
(THANK YOU JON!!!)
It was cold.
No wait
IT WAS FREEZING OMG SO COLD I CANT FEEL MY TOES!!!
For reals.
But the crowd, all those towels waving, all that noise, so much black and gold everywhere.
Brought a tear to my eye and a giddy laugh to my lips it did.
3 interceptions!!
Troy! Ike Taylor! and Deshea!!!
NATE WASHINGTON OH HOW I LOVE TO HATE YOU AND HATE TO LOVE YOU!!!
Benny needs to stop being retarded, but once in a while that boy pulls out amazing plays...probably from his ass, but whatever works.
Heath Miller is love, and you couldnt see it under 2 layers but I was reppin' him Jersey wise
Not one, but TWO RENEGADES!!! OMFG ROCK!

Tony Romo sucks, T.O. is crying into the mic's now, and this sums it all up.

No comments: