Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving (#26) Updated.

I hope all three of you who read this have a wonderful holiday with those you love.

I'm thankful for so many things in my life, my family, my friends, the love of a wonderful man. I'm not going to get all sappy and heartfelt here today. I don't often do that and I have to be in the right mood for it not to sound schmaltzy lol. I do reserve the right to come back later and edit this to include more if the mood does take me.

Happy Thanksgiving!

UPDATED :)
(told you Id be back)

I am so very thankful for my family. I don't always get along with my mother...heh...but she does more for me than I deserve. My father is too far away for my liking but I am grateful for his friendship and advice, and for that song he sings to me every time we talk, even though I am 31 years old now. My brother and wife, for being themselves, I always appreciate the time we spend together, and those momentary glimpses of the goofy sense of humor I know my brother has but mostly for giving me my Nieces, Elise and Lydia. I have been so blessed and lucky to have these wonderful little girls in my life. I have held both of them on the day they were born and have watched them grow and learn and constantly amaze me every day with just how smart and sweet they are. I love those girls more than anything else in my life.

I have the best friends in the world. Period. There have been many times this past year where they made all the difference and didn't even know it. Those I hang out with all the time, and those I have not seen in a while, to those who I have yet to meet in person, I love you all.

Blake. I am so very lucky to have met him. Out relationship is very unconventional at the moment, but I would not change a thing. There has been no other person in my life who can make me feel the way he does. When I am with him, every concern and stress I have just disappears. When I am with him it just feels right. I love you Bear. Always.

No comments: